This Friday we’ll be gathering as a community to take on CrossFit Open workout 18.1. I’d like to invite every member at CFNF to come up, hang out, and cheer on the Community. That of course is why the Open is so much fun, because you make it fun!
Below is the general schedule for every Friday. Feel free to bring refreshments, signs, and of course your family.
Friday Night Lights Schedule for the next 5 weeks
Individual Warm Up: 3:30pm – 5:00pm
- A warm up will be posted on WODIFY.
Workout Brief: 5:00pm – 5:10pm
- We will review movements standards and scales, if you are not here it is your responsibility to know what is and isn’t allowed.
First Heat 5:15pm
- We need athletes to lead by example, if you’re a veteran CrossFitter I expect you to volunteer to go early.
Last Heat 6:45pm
- No need to be here right at 5pm, we understand that many of our athletes don’t get off work until 6pm. However the absolute last heat will be at 6:45pm.
Doors Close ~ 7:30pm
- We’ll hang out after to cool down and have a few refreshments.
- If you are judging, your absolute focus is on your athlete. You are there to count their reps and answer questions. Be honest and ensure the movement is correct in order to maintain the integrity of the standards.
- If you are being judged, there will be absolutely no arguing. If you receive a “No Rep” just keep moving and ensure that you correct your movement. Ask your judge for clarification if needed.
What to bring
- Positive Mental Attitude
- Any straps, wraps, belts, or shoes you may need.
- Feel free to BYOB (for after your workout)